7/6/10

WOES OF A TREE

WOES OF A TREE
Ready to serve with entire strength
My body is so hard looks like a drum
Even people cut me but i keep mum

My roots are scattered in the land
But I dont depend on your mind
My twigs are upside looking at the sky
Roots are downside peeping like a fly

Resourcess are limited over use is bad
Never be a crazy miss use is mad
Interdependency is the gift of god
allow to grow it so straight and bold

if you cut me happy to serve you
if you never touch ready to shelter you
if you crush me I cry like a widow
I am so generous you get my shadow

Limit your actions destroy the anger
Co-ordinate emotions controle the desire
You have freedom to enjoy the nature
But you dont have right to torture

Since the begining you enjoyed my beauty
Eaten my fruits but dont be naughty
If you are crueal in your heart so hard Icant guard
If you can pluck me but you fall ,in case you support me i will protect you and all .

BY: Gangadhar Tanakedar
TGT Mathematics
JNV Gulbarga(Yadgir) draft

1 comment: