4/13/17

WOES OF A TREE



WOES OF A TREE
My limbs are free, so vast and long,
Ready to serve you ever so strong.
My body is so hard, looks like a drum
Even people cut me but, I keep mum.

My roots are so tight, hug the land
I am so innocent, not depend on your mind.
My twigs are looking upward at the sky
Roots downward, peeping like a fly.

Resources are limited, over use is bad
Never be a crazy, misuse is mad.
Interdependency is the gift of god,
Let others too grow, so straight and bold.

Even if you cut me, happy to serve you,
When you never touch, ready to shelter you.
If you hurt me, I cry like a widow
But, I am so generous you get my shadow.

Have the limit for your actions, destroy the anger
Coordinate the emotions, control the desire.
You will have freedom to enjoy the nature
But, you don’t have the right to torture.
                                                      By: Gangadhar. Tanakedar
                                                             TGT Mathematic
                                                             JNV Kalaburgi, Karnataka
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment